- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 (.25 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 3/4 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- Pour evaporated milk in a mixing bowl; place in freezer until ice crystals form (about 30 minutes).
- Sprinkle gelatin over water and lemon juice in a small saucepan; let stand 1 minute. Stir in Splenda Granulated Sweetener and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, 2 minutes or until gelatin dissolves. Stir in lemon rind and lemon extract.
- Beat evaporated milk at high speed with an electric mixer until soft peaks form (about 5 minutes). Gradually add gelatin mixture, beating at high speed until mixture is combined. Do not over beat.
- Pour mixture into crust; cover and chill 1 hour or until set.
A quick and easy lemon dessert bursting with lemon flavor. The perfect ending to a meal.
Recipe Yield: Serves: 8
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 7 grams
Saturated Fat: 1.5 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 170 milligrams
Protein: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 22 grams
Sugars: 13 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of Splenda.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.