- Pastry for single-crust 9-inch pie
- 5 cups sliced nectarines
- 1 cup raspberries or sliced strawberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened blueberries, partially thawed
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup Equal ® Spoonful*
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
* May substitute 24 packets Equal sweetener
- Roll pastry on floured surface into 12-inch circle. Transfer to ungreased baking sheet.
- Toss nectarines and berries with lemon juice in large bowl. Sprinkle fruit with combined cornstarch, Equal®, lemon peel and allspice. Toss to coat.
- Arrange fruit mixture over pastry, leaving 2-inch border around edge of pastry. Bring edge of pastry toward center, overlapping as necessary.
- Bake tart in preheated 425° F oven 35 to 40 minutes or until crust is golden and fruit is tender. Cool on wire rack. Serve warm or at room temperature.
A seasonal dessert that looks as great as it tastes. Fresh blueberries, strawberries and nectarines fill a prepared pie pastry. This bakery-like tart is easy to make and tastes great.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 8 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 7 grams
Sodium: 101 milligrams
Cholesterol: 5 milligrams
Protein: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 29 grams
1 fruit, 1 starch, 1 fat