- Pastry for single-crust 9-inch pie
- 5 cups sliced nectarines
- 1 cup raspberries or sliced strawberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened blueberries, partially thawed
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup Equal ® Spoonful*
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
* May substitute 24 packets Equal sweetener
- Roll pastry on floured surface into 12-inch circle. Transfer to ungreased baking sheet.
- Toss nectarines and berries with lemon juice in large bowl. Sprinkle fruit with combined cornstarch, Equal®, lemon peel and allspice. Toss to coat.
- Arrange fruit mixture over pastry, leaving 2-inch border around edge of pastry. Bring edge of pastry toward center, overlapping as necessary.
- Bake tart in preheated 425° F oven 35 to 40 minutes or until crust is golden and fruit is tender. Cool on wire rack. Serve warm or at room temperature.
A seasonal dessert that looks as great as it tastes. Fresh blueberries, strawberries and nectarines fill a prepared pie pastry. This bakery-like tart is easy to make and tastes great.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 8 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 7 grams
Sodium: 101 milligrams
Cholesterol: 5 milligrams
Protein: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 29 grams
1 fruit, 1 starch, 1 fat
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.