- 1-3/4 pounds small red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup Kalamata pitted olives, sliced lengthwise into quarters
- 1/2 fresh or frozen peas, thawed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- Salt and pepper, if desired
- Heat oven to 425F.
- Toss potatoes with 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Place on rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until tender.
- In bowl, toss together potatoes, cheese, olives, peas, olive oil and mint.
- Season lightly with salt and pepper, if desired.
Here’s an easy potato salad recipe, featuring red potatoes, feta cheese, Kalamata olives and fresh mint.
Recipe Yield: Makes 8 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 13 grams
Saturated Fat: 3.5 grams
Fiber: 2 grams
Sodium: 330 milligrams
Cholesterol: 6 milligrams
Protein: 6 grams
Carbohydrates: 21 grams
Sugars: 1 grams
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.