- 1-3/4 pounds small red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup Kalamata pitted olives, sliced lengthwise into quarters
- 1/2 fresh or frozen peas, thawed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- Salt and pepper, if desired
- Heat oven to 425F.
- Toss potatoes with 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Place on rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until tender.
- In bowl, toss together potatoes, cheese, olives, peas, olive oil and mint.
- Season lightly with salt and pepper, if desired.
Here’s an easy potato salad recipe, featuring red potatoes, feta cheese, Kalamata olives and fresh mint.
Recipe Yield: Makes 8 servings
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 13 grams
Saturated Fat: 3.5 grams
Fiber: 2 grams
Sodium: 330 milligrams
Cholesterol: 6 milligrams
Protein: 6 grams
Carbohydrates: 21 grams
Sugars: 1 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.