- 3 cups carrots, cut into match sticks
- 3/4 - 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tsp. potato starch
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits
- In a saucepan, combine carrots and 1/2 cup of pineapple juice.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together the potato starch, remaining pineapple juice, and ginger.
- Stir into the carrot mixture along with the pineapple tidbits and heat through until the juices thicken.
Recipe Yield: Makes 4 Servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Sodium: 30 milligrams
Carbohydrates: 25 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
1-1/2 Vegetable; 1 Fruit
Source: Passover Lite Kosher Cookbook
Book Title: Passover Lite Kosher Cookbook