- 8 ounces Dreamfields Spaghetti
- 8 ounces lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 4 cups shredded skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 jar (26-ounces) pasta sauce
- 1 can (6 ounces) sliced black olives
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced mushrooms
- Prepare spaghetti according to package directions. Preheat oven to 350-degrees F.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, brown hamburger. Add onion, salt and pepper and cook until onion is soft. Drain off excess juices.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs. Add milk and one cup of mozzarella cheese and mix. Toss mixture with cooked pasta.
- Grease a 9x13x2 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray or butter. Spread pasta mixture to in the baking dish.
- Layer ground beef, pasta sauce, remaining 3 cups of mozzarella cheese, black olives and mushrooms. Cover and Bake at 350-degrees F for 20 minutes. Remove cover and bake 10 minutes more. Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
A popular request by kids, and a favorite from Dreamfields Pasta.
Recipe Yield: Serves 10
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 16 grams
Protein: 25 grams
Carbohydrates: 0 grams