- 1-1/2 cups whole milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 1-1/2 pints strawberries, halved
- 2 tablespoons Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- Sprinkle gelatin over milk in a small saucepan; let stand 1 minute. Cook over low heat, stirring until gelatin dissolves (do not boil). Set aside to cool.
- Process 1-1/2 pints strawberries in a food processor, or until pureed, stopping to scrape down sides. Press strawberries through a fine wire-mesh strainer into a bowl, discarding solids. Stir cooled milk mixture into strawberry puree. Add Splenda Granulated Sweetener and vanilla, stirring until Splenda Granulated Sweetener dissolves.
- Coat 4 (6-ounce) ramekins with cooking spray. Divide strawberry mixture evenly among ramekins. Cover each ramekin with plastic wrap; refrigerate 4 hours or overnight until panna cottas are set.
- Run a knife around the edge of each panna cotta and unmold onto serving plates. Serve with sliced strawberries.
Reduced-carb panna cotta that everyone will love!
Recipe Yield: Servings Per Recipe: 4Serving Size: 1 (6-ounce) panna cotta
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 4 grams
Saturated Fat: 2 grams
Fiber: 5 grams
Sodium: 50 milligrams
Cholesterol: 15 milligrams
Protein: 5 grams
Carbohydrates: 21 grams
Sugars: 5 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of Splenda.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.