- 1 cup almond butter
- 2/3 cup Xylitol Sweetener
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup dried apricots
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the almond butter and xylitol together until well blended. Add the egg, vanilla and chopped apricots and mix well.
- Form 1 inch balls and on baking sheet. Flatten each cookie with a fork.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes (oil will form around the cookies as they cook).
- Allow cookies to cool thoroughly on the baking sheet to keep them from crumbling.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 25 cookies
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 6 grams
Sodium: 49 milligrams
Cholesterol: 8 milligrams
Protein: 1.5 grams
Carbohydrates: 3 grams