- 1-1/2 cups plain yogurt
- 1/2 English cucumber, seeded and diced
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 ripe Fresh California Avocado, halved, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 tsp. finely chopped garlic
- Salt, to taste
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Refrigerate to allow flavors to blend.
- Garnish with avocado and dill, if desired.
- Serve with vegetable dippers or toasted pita bread triangles.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 8 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 3.4 grams
Saturated Fat: 0.7 grams
Fiber: 0.8 grams
Sodium: 100 milligrams
Cholesterol: 3 milligrams
Protein: 3.25 grams
Carbohydrates: 6 grams
Source: California Avocado Commission
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.