- 1 mango, peeled and cut into bite-size pieces (about 1 cup/250 mL)
- 1/2 fresh pineapple, cut into bite-size pieces (about 2 cups/500 mL)
- 1-1/2 cups sliced strawberries (375 mL)
- 1/2 small cantaloupe, cut into balls or bite-size pieces (about 1-1/2 cups/375 mL)
- 1 small papaya, cut into bite-size pieces (about 1-1/2 cups/375 mL)
- 2 medium bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup canola oil (60 mL)
- 2 Tbsp lime juice (30 mL)
- 1 tsp lime zest (5 mL)
- 1/2 cup club soda (125 mL)
- 2 Tbsp white rum (30 mL)
- 2 Tbsp fresh mint leaves (30 mL)
- 1 tsp granulated sugar (5 mL)
- In bowl, combine all fruits and toss lightly.
- In container, combine canola oil, lime juice, zest, club soda, rum, mint leaves and sugar. Drizzle dressing over fruit salad. Serve immediately.
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
The Mojito dressing adds a real sparkle to this colorful fruit salad. Salad can be prepared in advance; add bananas just before serving.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 10 servings.Serving serving: 1 cup
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 6 grams
Fiber: 2 grams
Sodium: 10 milligrams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 18 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of CanolaInfo.org.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.