- 1 small cantaloupe, peeled, seeded, and cut into chunks
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup Splenda Sugar Blend
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons creme de menthe liqueur
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients.
- Process until smooth, then scrape into an ice-cream maker and freeze according to manufacturers directions. Or scrape into a shallow metal pan, cover, and freeze 4 to 6 hours.
- Break mixture into chunks and pulse 10 to 20 seconds in food processor or just until no longer chunky and somewhat creamy in texture. Freeze up to 1 month. Pulse briefly in food processor just before serving.
Here’s a frozen treat to keep on hand for hot days.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 8 servingsServing Size: 2/3 cup
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 10 milligrams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 19 grams
Sugars: 9 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.