- 1 cup halved cranberries
- 1/4 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 2 oranges, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 large apple - peeled, cored and chopped
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- In a small bowl, toss together the cranberries and Splenda Granulated Sweetener. Cover and refrigerate.
- In a large bowl, toss together the oranges, onion, cabbage, apple and mayonnaise until evenly coated. When ready to serve add cranberry mixture and toss again.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 10 servingsServing Size: 1 cup slaw
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fiber: 3 grams
Sodium: 50 milligrams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 13 grams
Sugars: 8 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of Splenda.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.