- 1 cup halved cranberries
- 1/4 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 2 oranges, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 large apple - peeled, cored and chopped
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- In a small bowl, toss together the cranberries and Splenda Granulated Sweetener. Cover and refrigerate.
- In a large bowl, toss together the oranges, onion, cabbage, apple and mayonnaise until evenly coated. When ready to serve add cranberry mixture and toss again.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 10 servingsServing Size: 1 cup slaw
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fiber: 3 grams
Sodium: 50 milligrams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 13 grams
Sugars: 8 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of Splenda.