- 1 (.23 ounce) package Kool-Aid Invisible Watermelon Kiwi Flavor Unsweetened Soft Drink Mix
- 1 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 2 quarts water
- 16 paper or plastic (5oz) cups
- 16 ice cream sticks
- Empty contents of packet into large pitcher. Add Splenda Granulated Sweetener. Add cold water to equal 2 quarts. Stir to dissolve.
- Pour soft drink evenly into paper cups. Freeze 1-1/2 hours or until almost firm. Insert pop stick into center of each cup.
- Freeze an additional 1-1/2 hours or until firm. Store in freezer.
For Extra Sour Pops: Prepare soft drink as directed using only 1 qt. of water. Omit paper cups and wooden pop sticks; pour prepared drink into plastic ice cube trays sprayed lightly with cooking spray. Freeze 2 to 4 hours or until firm. Prepare as directed, using Kool-Aid Tropical Punch Flavor Unsweetened Soft Drink.
Freeze up a batch of these refreshing low-carb popsicles or simply use the mixture to create flavorful ice cubes.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 16 servings
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Sodium: 15 milligrams
Carbohydrates: 1 grams
Sugars: 1 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of Splenda.