- 1 (.23 ounce) package Kool-Aid Invisible Watermelon Kiwi Flavor Unsweetened Soft Drink Mix
- 1 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 2 quarts water
- 16 paper or plastic (5oz) cups
- 16 ice cream sticks
- Empty contents of packet into large pitcher. Add Splenda Granulated Sweetener. Add cold water to equal 2 quarts. Stir to dissolve.
- Pour soft drink evenly into paper cups. Freeze 1-1/2 hours or until almost firm. Insert pop stick into center of each cup.
- Freeze an additional 1-1/2 hours or until firm. Store in freezer.
For Extra Sour Pops: Prepare soft drink as directed using only 1 qt. of water. Omit paper cups and wooden pop sticks; pour prepared drink into plastic ice cube trays sprayed lightly with cooking spray. Freeze 2 to 4 hours or until firm. Prepare as directed, using Kool-Aid Tropical Punch Flavor Unsweetened Soft Drink.
Freeze up a batch of these refreshing low-carb popsicles or simply use the mixture to create flavorful ice cubes.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 16 servings
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Sodium: 15 milligrams
Carbohydrates: 1 grams
Sugars: 1 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of Splenda.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.