- 1 1/4 cups water
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sage
- Place all ingredients, except fresh sage leaves, into blender. Blend until smooth.
- Press mixture through fine sieve, into an 8 inch square baking dish (discard solids).
- Cover and freeze, stirring and crushing lumps with fork ever 1/2 hour, for a total of three hours. Stirring procedure is very important, to prevent mixture from freezing into a solid frozen lump. Texture should be ice crystals.
- Serve immediately in chilled wine glasses.
Fresh blueberries are sweetened, pureed and frozen to create this simple, delicious dessert.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 4Serving Size: 1/2 cup granita
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fiber: 2 grams
Sodium: 5 milligrams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 12 grams
Sugars: 9 grams
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.