- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 2-4 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 2-3 teaspoons reduced-sodium Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon crushed caraway seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon crushed black, or mixed, peppercorns
- 1 boneless beef sirloin tip roast, fat trimmed (about 2 pounds)
- Mix all ingredients except beef in medium bowl. Spread on all surfaces of meat. Place meat on rack in roasting pan.
- Roast at 350 degrees F. until meat thermometer registers 140 degrees (medium), or 160 degrees (well done), 30 to 45 minutes.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 8 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 5.5 grams
Saturated Fat: 2.1 grams
Sodium: 118 milligrams
Cholesterol: 60.3 milligrams
Protein: 20.7 grams
Carbohydrates: 9 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
1/2 Fruit, 3 Meat
Source: 1,001 Delicious Recipes for People with Diabetes
Book Title: 1,001 Delicious Recipes for People with Diabetes
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.