- 2 (8 oz) packages Skinny Noodles Spinach Fettuccine
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 Cup (2 oz.) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 Cup fat-free half-and-half
- 3 Tbsp (1.5 oz.) fat-free cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Drain and rinse Skinny Noodles thoroughly.
- Parboil Skinny Noodles Spinach Fettuccine for 2-3 minutes; drain and set aside.
- Combine shrimp, onions, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add olive oil; swirl to coat.
- Add shrimp mixture, and saute for 4 minutes or until shrimp are done. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add Parmesan, half-and-half, cream cheese, and pepper to pan. Cook 2 minutes or until cheeses melt.
- Combine pasta, cheese mixture, and shrimp mixture.
- Sprinkle with parsley, if desired.
Recipe Yield: Makes 4 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 8 grams
Fiber: 4 grams
Protein: 31 grams
Carbohydrates: 9 grams
Source: Skinny Noodles
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.