- 16 ounces Dreamfields Linguine or Spaghetti (one box)
- 4 green onions, washed and trimmed
- 3 ounce package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 ounces smoked salmon, cut into small strips
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cut the green onions into 2" pieces and chop in the food processor, pulsing on and off. Add the softened cream cheese and blend together. Pour in the cream and process into a smooth sauce.
- When the pasta is drained return it to the hot pot. Toss in the cheese mixture, tossing to coat the pasta well.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and toss in the salmon strips.
- Serve immediately.
A favorite elegant luncheon or dinner party entree. The cream sauce balances well with the rich flavors of the Smoked Salmon. Salmon is a good source of Omega-3 fatty acids.
Recipe Yield: Yield: Serves 6
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 15 grams
Sodium: 237 milligrams
Cholesterol: 49 milligrams
Protein: 16 grams
Carbohydrates: 0 grams