- 1 (8 oz) package Skinny Noodles Spinach Fettuccine (shirataki noodles), drained, rinsed, cut to 4 inch pieces, and set aside
- 4 cup vegetable broth
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup shelled edamame
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pour broth in a pot and add all ingredients except Skinny Noodles Spinach Fettuccine.
- Bring to a boil; lower heat and cook for 5-10 minutes until vegetables are fork tender.
- Add Skinny Noodles, and cook for another 5-7 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve hot.
Recipe Yield: Makes 4 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 1 grams
Fiber: 4 grams
Protein: 3 grams
Carbohydrates: 11 grams
Source: Skinny Noodles
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.