- 1 (8 oz) package Skinny Noodles Spinach Fettuccine (shirataki noodles), drained, rinsed, cut to 4 inch pieces, and set aside
- 4 cup vegetable broth
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup shelled edamame
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pour broth in a pot and add all ingredients except Skinny Noodles Spinach Fettuccine.
- Bring to a boil; lower heat and cook for 5-10 minutes until vegetables are fork tender.
- Add Skinny Noodles, and cook for another 5-7 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve hot.
Recipe Yield: Makes 4 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 1 grams
Fiber: 4 grams
Protein: 3 grams
Carbohydrates: 11 grams
Source: Skinny Noodles
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.