- 1 pound Dreamfields Penne Rigate
- 2 tablespoons light olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 28 ounces artichoke hearts in brine, drained and quartered
- 1 cup chopped broccoli florets
- 1 cup white cooking wine
- 1/2 cup half & half
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil and butter in large frying pan. Add onion, basil and artichokes, cook 5 minutes at medium-high heat.
- Stir in broccoli and wine, cook 3 minutes or until wine has evaporated.
- Add half & half. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Combine pasta with sauce and toss with cheese and serve immediately.
Recipe Yield: Serves 7
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 9 grams
Saturated Fat: 4 grams
Fiber: 7 grams
Sodium: 1027 milligrams
Cholesterol: 15 milligrams
Protein: 16 grams
Carbohydrates: 0 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.