Recipe Yield: 20 Servings
- 2 tablespoons SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup light butter, melted
- 12 ounces reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/3 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- 2 drops green food color
- 12 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray one eight-inch square pan with baking spray. Set aside
- Mix crust ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Mix well. Press into prepared pan. Bake 8 minutes or until firm.
- Mix cream cheese and SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener together until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Add vanilla, mint extract and green food coloring; mix well.
- Pour over prepared crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until firm.
- Refrigerate cheesecake bars 2 hours or until chilled and firm. Melt chocolate and drizzle over the top.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Calories from fat: 100
Fat: 11 grams
Saturated Fat: 6 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 105 milligrams
Cholesterol: 35 milligrams
Protein: 4 grams
Carbohydrates: 15 grams
Sugars: 11 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.