Recipe Yield: 20 Servings
- 2 tablespoons SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup light butter, melted
- 12 ounces reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/3 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- 2 drops green food color
- 12 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray one eight-inch square pan with baking spray. Set aside
- Mix crust ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Mix well. Press into prepared pan. Bake 8 minutes or until firm.
- Mix cream cheese and SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener together until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Add vanilla, mint extract and green food coloring; mix well.
- Pour over prepared crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until firm.
- Refrigerate cheesecake bars 2 hours or until chilled and firm. Melt chocolate and drizzle over the top.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Calories from fat: 100
Fat: 11 grams
Saturated Fat: 6 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 105 milligrams
Cholesterol: 35 milligrams
Protein: 4 grams
Carbohydrates: 15 grams
Sugars: 11 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of Splenda.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.