- 1/2 pound 96% lean ground ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 36 small button or cremini mushrooms (about 1-1/2 to 2-inch diameter)
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup soft whole wheat bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon steak seasoning blend
- Minced fresh chives (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375F. Remove and reserve stems from mushrooms. Season mushroom caps with salt; set aside. Mince stems to yield 1/2 cup; discard remaining stems.
- Combine Ground Beef, minced stems, blue cheese, bread crumbs, 3 tablespoons chives and steak seasoning. Spoon beef mixture evenly into mushrooms.
- Place stuffed mushrooms on rack in broiler pan. Bake in 375F oven 15 to 20 minutes. Sprinkle with additional chives, if desired.
Perfectly bite-sized mushrooms are stuffed with a savory blend of ground beef, crumbled blue cheese and minced chives.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 36 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 1 grams
Fiber: 0.1 grams
Sodium: 49 milligrams
Cholesterol: 5 milligrams
Protein: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 1 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.