- 12 ounces cooked corned beef brisket, coarsely chopped
- 5 cups thinly sliced savoy cabbage (about 1 pound)
- 5 cups mixed salad greens (about 3-1/2 ounces)
- 3/4 cup reserved roasted parsnips
- 3/4 cup reserved roasted carrots
- 1/2 cup toasted chopped walnuts
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup reserved Lemon-Mustard Sauce
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar or white wine vinegar
- Whisk Lemon-Dill Dressing ingredients in small bowl. Set aside.
- Combine corned beef, cabbage, greens, carrots, parsnips and walnuts in large bowl.
- Add Lemon-Dill Dressing; toss to coat evenly.
- Season with salt and pepper, as desired.
This recipe is an excellent source of fiber, protein, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, selenium and zinc; and a good source of niacin and iron. It is also high in fat and sodium and may not be a good choice for many restricted diets.
Recipe Yield: Makes 4 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 33 grams
Saturated Fat: 9 grams
Fiber: 6 grams
Sodium: 1394 milligrams
Cholesterol: 93 milligrams
Protein: 22 grams
Carbohydrates: 19 grams
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.