- 1 pint crushed ripe strawberries
- 1 pint crushed ripe raspberries
- 1 pint crushed ripe blueberries
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 (1.75 ounce) package SURE-JELL* for Lower Sugar Recipes Fruit Pectin
- 1/2 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- Bring boiling-water canner, half full with water, to a simmer. Wash jars and screw bands in hot soapy water; rinse with warm water. Pour boiling water over flat lids in saucepan off the heat. Let stand in hot water until ready to use. Drain jars well before filling.
- Stem and crush strawberries; place exactly 1 cup of the crushed strawberries in 6- or 8-quart saucepot. Repeat with raspberries and blueberries. Stir in water. Gradually add pectin, stirring until well blended.
- Bring mixture to full rolling boil (a boil that doesn't stop bubbling when stirred) on high heat, stirring constantly. Boil exactly 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in Splenda Granulated Sweetener. Skim off any foam with metal spoon.
- Ladle immediately into prepared jars, filling to within 1/8 inch of tops. Wipe jar rims and threads. Cover with 2-piece lids. Screw bands tightly. Place jars on elevated rack in canner. Lower rack into canner. (Water must cover jars by 1 to 2 inches. Add boiling water, if necessary.) Cover; bring water to gentle boil.
- Process 10 minutes. Remove jars and place upright on towel to cool completely. After jars cool, check seals by pressing middle of lid with finger. (If lid springs back, lid is not sealed and refrigeration is necessary.)
Recipe Yield: Servings: 48Serving Size: 1 tablespoon
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 5 miligrams
Carbohydrates: 3 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.