- 4 pork tenderloins, (about 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 pounds total)
- 12 ounces fajita marinade, (1 1/2 cups)
- Place tenderloins in large self-sealing bag; pour marinade over. Seal bag and refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Remove tenderloins from marinade (discard remaining marinade), pat dry and place in shallow roasting pan. Roast tenderloins for 20-25 minutes, until internal temperature (measured with a meat thermometer) is 160 degrees F. Remove from oven, slice enough to serve. (One tenderloin serves 3 to 4.)
- Wrap and refrigerate leftovers up to three days.
Have warm flour tortillas, sauteed onions and bell peppers and salsa available for your table.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 12 to 16 servings
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 3 grams
Saturated Fat: 1 grams
Sodium: 500 milligrams
Cholesterol: 75 milligrams
Protein: 24 grams
Carbohydrates: 1 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of the National Pork Board.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.