- 4 pork tenderloins, (about 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 pounds total)
- 12 ounces fajita marinade, (1 1/2 cups)
- Place tenderloins in large self-sealing bag; pour marinade over. Seal bag and refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Remove tenderloins from marinade (discard remaining marinade), pat dry and place in shallow roasting pan. Roast tenderloins for 20-25 minutes, until internal temperature (measured with a meat thermometer) is 160 degrees F. Remove from oven, slice enough to serve. (One tenderloin serves 3 to 4.)
- Wrap and refrigerate leftovers up to three days.
Have warm flour tortillas, sauteed onions and bell peppers and salsa available for your table.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 12 to 16 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 3 grams
Saturated Fat: 1 grams
Sodium: 500 milligrams
Cholesterol: 75 milligrams
Protein: 24 grams
Carbohydrates: 1 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.