- 3 (12 ounce) packages frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- Process first raspberries, orange juice, lemon juice, and Splenda Granulated Sweetener in a food processor or blender 30 seconds, stopping to scrape sides down. Pour mixture through a wire mesh strainer into a bowl, pressing the back of a spoon against the strainer to squeeze out juice. Discard seeds and pulp. Stir in orange zest.
- Pour mixture into an 8-inch square pan; freeze 8 hours or until firm.
- Remove from freezer and let stand at room temperature 20 minutes. Spoon mixture into serving dishes. Garnish, if desired.
Popsicle Alternative: You can also pour the mixture from step 1 into a pop mold and freeze until solid. Then remove from the mold and serve as a raspberry popsicle.
Serve in a small wine glass for a light, refreshing ending to any meal. Can also be frozen as a raspberry popsicle.
Recipe Yield: Serves: 8Serving Size: 1/2 cup raspberry ice
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fiber: 4 grams
Protein: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 15 grams
Sugars: 9 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of Splenda.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.