- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package (1.2 pounds) Honeysuckle White 93/7 Lean Ground Turkey
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 (15-ounce) cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (4-ounce) can mild diced green chiles, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Corn tortillas
- Sour cream
- In large soup pot, heat oil over medium heat. Add turkey; cook about 5 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring occasionally to break up turkey.
- Add onion, flour and chili powder; cook about 5 minutes.
- Add beans, chicken broth and chiles; bring to a simmer and cook, covered, about 30 minutes.
- Stir in cilantro.
- Serve with warm corn tortillas and sour cream.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 8
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 9 grams
Saturated Fat: 2 grams
Fiber: 5 grams
Sodium: 320 milligrams
Cholesterol: 50 milligrams
Protein: 20 grams
Carbohydrates: 19 grams
Sugars: 1 grams
Source: Honeysuckle White