- 1 (3 pound) boneless pork loin roast
Herbed Pepper Rub Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons black pepper, cracked
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pat pork dry with paper towel.
- In small bowl, combine all rub ingredients well and apply to all surfaces of the pork roast.
- Place roast in a shallow pan and roast in a 350 degrees F. oven for 1 hour (20 minutes per pound), until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F.
- Remove roast from oven; let rest about 10 minutes before slicing to serve.
Recipe Yield: Serves 6-8, with leftovers.
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 5 grams
Saturated Fat: 1 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 97 milligrams
Cholesterol: 57 milligrams
Protein: 22 grams
Carbohydrates: 1 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of the National Pork Board.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.