- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 (16-ounce) package Jennie-O Extra Lean Ground Turkey Breast
- 2 teaspoons no-salt seasoning
- 5 small whole wheat buns
- 5 slices light Cheddar cheese
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- Drain applesauce in a strainer to eliminate excess liquid. Mix ground turkey, applesauce and no-salt seasoning.
- Form mixture into 5 patties. Cook patties according to package directions. Always cook to well-done, 165F as measured by a meat thermometer.
- Place burgers on bun bottoms. Top with cheese and avocado. Cover with bun top.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165F.
Recipe Yield: Makes 5 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 6 grams
Saturated Fat: 2.5 grams
Fiber: 2 grams
Sodium: 410 miligrams
Cholesterol: 50 miligrams
Protein: 30 grams
Carbohydrates: 15 grams
Sugars: 3 grams
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.