- 1-1/2 cups frozen fruit, coarsely chopped and thawed (such as raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, cherries, or peaches)
- 4 cups light vanilla yogurt (or use the same flavor yogurt as the fruit you choose)
- Sugar substitute equal for 1/4 cup sugar
- Place the fruit and the accumulated juices in a large bowl and mash slightly with a fork.
- Stir in the yogurt and sugar substitute.
- Pour the mixture into a 1-1/2 quart ice cream maker and proceed as directed by the manufacturer.
- Spoon into dessert dishes and serve immediately.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 6 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 0.4 grams
Sodium: 122 milligrams
Cholesterol: 4 milligrams
Protein: 8 grams
Carbohydrates: 19 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Source: Diabetic Dream Desserts
Book Title: Diabetic Dream Desserts
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.