- 1 box uncooked Dreamfields Rotini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms (such as cremini, shiitake, button or baby portabella)
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 small to medium zucchini, cut lengthwise and then cut crosswise into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 small to medium yellow squash, cut lengthwise and then cut crosswise into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 medium tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup crumbled creamy goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and return to pan.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium to medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, onion and garlic. Cook about 5 minutes until mushrooms have released most of their liquid, stirring occasionally. Add zucchini, yellow squash and tomatoes; cook 2 minutes or until squash are crisp tender, stirring frequently.
- Add wine to skillet. Continue cooking and stirring 2 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low; stir in goat cheese and basil. Add pasta; toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper as desired.
Recipe Yield: Makes 6 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Calories from fat: 54
Fat: 9 grams
Saturated Fat: 3 grams
Fiber: 8 grams
Sodium: 73 milligrams
Cholesterol: 7 milligrams
Protein: 12 grams
Carbohydrates: 0 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.