- 1 cup chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or almonds
- 3 tablespoons stick butter or margarine, melted
- 3 tablespoons Equal Spoonful or Granulated*
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Equal Spoonful or Granulated**
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1-1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 tablespoons Equal Spoonful or Granulated***
- 1-1/4 teaspoons instant coffee crystals
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
* May substitute 4-1/2 packets Equal sweetener
** May substitute 18 packets Equal sweetener
- For Crust, combine chocolate crumbs, pecans, butter and 3 tablespoons Equal. Press onto bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Set aside while preparing cheesecake.
- For Cheesecake, beat cream cheese and 3/4 cup Equal in mixing bowl on medium speed of mixer until smooth and well combined. Mix in eggs, egg whites, cornstarch and salt. Fold in sour cream and vanilla until combined.
- Remove 1/2 cup cheesecake batter. Stir in 3 tablespoons Equal, instant coffee crystals and cocoa until well combined. Pour half of plain batter over crust. Top with 5 spoonfuls of coffee batter. Using tip of knife or spatula, gently swirl coffee batter into cheesecake. Repeat with remaining batters.
- Bake in preheated 325F oven 45 to 50 minutes or until center of cake is almost set. Cool on wire rack. Gently run metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake. Let cheesecake cool completely. Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight before serving. To serve, remove side of pan. Cut cake into wedges.
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Eye catching dessert of cheesecake with a coffee-chocolate mixture swirled throughout.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 16 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 12 grams
Sodium: 283 milligrams
Cholesterol: 56 milligrams
Protein: 7 grams
Carbohydrates: 9 grams
1 milk, 2 fat
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.