- 1/4 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker or vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/3 cup light butter, melted
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds, finely ground
- 12 ounces reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 2-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup toasted, sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray an 8x8 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix crust ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Mix well. Press into prepared pan. Bake 10-12 minutes or until firm.
- Mix cream cheese and Splenda Granulated Sweetener together until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, scraping the sides of the bowl, and mixing well after each addition. Add sour cream and extracts; mix well. Pour over prepared crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 to 47 minutes, or until firm.
- Top with toasted almonds.
Light and creamy cheesecake bars topped with toasted almonds.
Recipe Yield: Serves: 20Serving Size: 1 bar
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 8 grams
Saturated Fat: 3.5 grams
Sodium: 105 milligrams
Cholesterol: 35 milligrams
Protein: 4 grams
Carbohydrates: 8 grams
Sugars: 4 grams