- 1/4 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker or vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/3 cup light butter, melted
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds, finely ground
- 12 ounces reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 2-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup toasted, sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray an 8x8 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix crust ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Mix well. Press into prepared pan. Bake 10-12 minutes or until firm.
- Mix cream cheese and Splenda Granulated Sweetener together until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, scraping the sides of the bowl, and mixing well after each addition. Add sour cream and extracts; mix well. Pour over prepared crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 to 47 minutes, or until firm.
- Top with toasted almonds.
Light and creamy cheesecake bars topped with toasted almonds.
Recipe Yield: Serves: 20Serving Size: 1 bar
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 8 grams
Saturated Fat: 3.5 grams
Sodium: 105 milligrams
Cholesterol: 35 milligrams
Protein: 4 grams
Carbohydrates: 8 grams
Sugars: 4 grams
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.