- 1 can (15 ounces) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium avocado, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 red chili, finely chopped (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Equal Spoonful or Granulated*
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley, divided
* May substitute 1-1/2 packets Equal sweetener
- Place kidney beans, avocado, lemon juice, tomato paste, chili, garlic and Equal in food processor; cover.
- Process until well blended. Stir in green onion and 3 tablespoons parsley.
- Sprinkle with remaining parsley.
Cross between guacamole and pureed beans, with a spicy flavor provided by chilies, garlic and onion.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 14 servings
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 2 grams
Sodium: 3 milligrams
Protein: 3 grams
Carbohydrates: 9 grams
1/2 vegetable, 1/2 starch
Recipe and image appear courtesy of Equal.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.